T's & C's
Please ensure that you have read and understood JUST SWIM terms and conditions before consenting to enrolment on a course.
- Babies must wear two aqua nappies, both a disposable swim nappy and a neoprene swim nappy cover (Splash About ‘Happy Nappy’) only. Babies not wearing both will be refused entry. Happy Nappies are available to buy.
- Enrolment forms and full class fees must be returned in advance of your course (fees are only due once a place has been offered to you).
- Cancellation of whole courses will only be accepted in writing more than 10 days in advance of your course start date.
- JUST SWIM reserves the right to cancel a lesson without notice. Credits will be given for that lesson only. JUST SWIM is not responsible for travel expenses incurred.
- Missed lessons cannot be refunded in any circumstance unless cancelled by JUST SWIM. Missed lessons or missed courses cannot be transferred to subsequent courses.
- One adult must enter the water with each child. That adult is exclusively responsible for the safety of the baby both in the pool and the surrounding areas (siblings must be accompanied by a second adult even if not in the water).
- Adults & children must follow the leisure clubs notices and rules.
- Adults must listen to their teacher at all times and only swim their baby/child when instructed to do so.
- NO JEWELLERY (except wedding rings) is to be worn in any pool. Valuables are left at owner’s risk.
- Photography and filming is not allowed during JUST SWIM classes.
- Babies, children or adults experiencing sickness and diarrhoea must not swim for a minimum of 1 week.
- We shall endeavour to provide a temporary replacement Instructor in the event of any Instructor absence.
- All bookings are accepted on a ‘first come first served’ basis and we cannot guarantee your choice of day and time. It is therefore in your interest to submit full payment along with the booking form as soon as possible.
- We shall email or post you confirmation of your booking within seven days or receiving your payment.
- We shall email you a booking form for the next term’s course during the sixth or seventh week of the current course. If you do not receive the booking form by the end of the seventh week then please contact JUST SWIM and we shall send out a duplicate copy. If we do not have your email address then we shall post it to your home details.
- A Contract comprising these Terms and Conditions will come into effect once you submit a booking form.
- JUST SWIM retains the data of it’s customers for company records only. This information is not passed on to any other company unless required by law.